Introducing: Roger That – A Podcast Presented by HVAF of IndianaJuly 10, 2023
Roger That Podcast Ep 2: A Conversation With Army Veteran PamelaJuly 10, 2023
Welcome to the first episode of Roger That!
In this episode, HVAF’s Marketing & Communications Manager (and Roger That host) Lauren Carpenter shares more about HVAF’s mission, vision, programs, and services for homeless & at-risk veterans in Central Indiana. Then, Lauren talks to HVAF CEO Emmy Hildebrand about veteran homelessness, on a local and federal level, and how HVAF plans to solve this issue.
Have any questions/topics you want covered? Let Lauren know: firstname.lastname@example.org
HVAF’s website: hvaf.org
- Employment services + VetWorks: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/our-mission/employment/
- Pantry: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/our-mission/pantry/
- Amazon Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/YRAYRQM7OTYQ?ref_=wl_share&fbclid=IwAR0_5tMPOchQr7KZCEyxv6_jNZlpaEPr47TKzruEUdn5xsIv__zpoGR75OE
- Street Outreach: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/our-mission/outreach/
- Therapy: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/meet-team-hvaf-mental-health-clinician-therapist-kascha/
HVAF’s Donor Impact Report w/ 2022 outcomes: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/our-story/donor-impact-reports/
PIT Count Info: https://www.indycoc.org/point-in-time-count.html
Follow us on social media: @hvafofindiana
Make a financial, tax-deductible donation: https://www.hvafofindiana.org/donate/